libdill: Structured Concurrency for C
Oct 29th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.13.tar.gz
- An implementation of Happy Eyeballs protocol (RFC 8305) added.
- Function ipaddr_remotes() added.
- A bug in resolving IPv6 addresses fixed.
Oct 18th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.12.tar.gz
- A bug in TLS protocol fixed.
- A memory leak in HTTP protocol fixed.
Sept 23th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.11.tar.gz
Sept 16th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.10.tar.gz
- C++ guards added to libdill.h
- Tutorials fixed
Jul 20th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.9.tar.gz
- "fromfd" functions added allowing to wrap native OS sockets into lidill's socket classes.
- Couple of bug fixes.
Apr 27th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.8.tar.gz
- hdone() function was removed and replaced by type-specific done functions (e.g. "chdone", "tcp_done").
- hdup() was replaced by hown() with different semantics (transfer of ownership).
- PFX protocol renamed to PREFIX.
- CRLF protocol renamed to SUFFIX, allows to sepcify arbitrary delimiter, not just CRLF.
- Terminal handshake removed from PREFIX and SUFFIX protocols.
- New protocol TERM added. It does terminal handshakes.
- EBUSY error if a socket is used from multiple coroutines in parallel.
- All the symbols exported from the library have "dill" prefix.
- Macros to expand raw names to dill-prefixed names (chsend -> dill_chsend).
- DILL_DISABLE_RAW_NAMES disables the raw name macros, prevents name clashes with different libraries.
- Funcion ipaddr_equal() added. Compares two IP addresses.
- Handle numbers are reused much more rarely.
- Many bugfixes.
Apr 1st, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.7.tar.gz
- All mem functions take a structure instead of a raw byte buffer
- More compile-time safety checks
- Alignment done by compiler rather than left to the user
- PFX protocol is parametrized
- Customizable size of the 'size' field
- Customizable endianness of the field
- Several bug fixes.
Mar 23rd, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.6.tar.gz
- Experimental support for WebSockets added
Mar 3rd, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.5.tar.gz
- Bug in TLS protocol solved
- Function budle_wait added
- Brand new man pages
Feb 17th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.4.tar.gz
- Experimental TLS protocol
- Experimental HTTP protocol
Feb 10th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.3.tar.gz
Feb 4th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.2.tar.gz
- hdone() can be called on a bundle to wait for coroutines to finish
Feb 1st, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.1.tar.gz
- Coroutine bundles added
- struct chmem replaced by CHSIZE macro
- hctrl removed
Jan 15th, 2018 http://libdill.org/libdill-2.0.tar.gz
- Channels are untyped
- Channels are bidirectional
- A control channel is associated with each coroutine
Dec 28th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.7.tar.gz
- UDP sockets added
- Minor bug fixes
Apr 8th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.6.tar.gz
Mar 17th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.5.tar.gz
- Two simple framing protocols added (CRLF and PFX).
- hdone() function has deadline parameter.
- Support for gcov added.
Mar 11th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.4.tar.gz
- TCP and IPC (AF_UNIX) support added.
- libdillimpl.h created for stuff needed by protocol implementors.
- hmake() and hquery() functions moved to libdillimpl.h
Feb 25th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.3.tar.gz
- DNS resolution functions added.
- hdone() added.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance improvements.
Feb 5th, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.2.tar.gz
- If the CPU is at 100%, external events, such as those from file descriptors, are checked once per second.
- Multiple optimizations.
- Multiple bug fixes.
Jan 1st, 2017 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.1.tar.gz
- Multiple bugfixes.
- Multiple performance enhancements.
- fdclean() returns EBUSY error if file descriptor is being waited for by a different coroutine.
Dec 16th, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-1.0.tar.gz
Dec 6th, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.11-beta.tar.gz
Nov 27, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.10-beta.tar.gz
- Rename hcreate() to hmake(). hcreate() clashes with the POSIX function of the same name.
Nov 19, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.9-beta.tar.gz
A lot of optimizations. A context switch has been seen to execute in 6ns, coroutine creation in 26ns and passing a message through a channel in 40ns.
go_stack() construct allows running coroutines on a user-allocated stack.
--enable-census option monitors coroutines' stack usage and prints statistics on process shutdown.
Mutliple bug fixes.
Oct 16, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.8-beta.tar.gz
Oct 13, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.7-beta.tar.gz
Sep 07, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.6-beta.tar.gz
Jun 03, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.5-beta.tar.gz
May 22, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.4-beta.tar.gz
May 15, 2016 http://libdill.org/libdill-0.3-beta.tar.gz